LoriFoster.com Giveaway Details and Fine Print
Contests and giveaways on LoriFoster.com are solely for the enjoyment of Lori’s fans. Have fun, and remember that prizes are offered just to sweeten the playing. Here are the rules/guidelines, but note that not all situations may be covered here, and Lori reserves the right to change or implement new rules as needed and/or as required by law at any time. For purposes of this site, “contest” and “giveaway” are interchangeable terms, as are “rules” and “guidelines.”
- You must be 18 years of age or older to be eligible to enter. By entering, you confirm that you are 18 years of age or older.
- You must include ALL pieces of information requested in the entry form, or your entry will be considered incomplete, void, and ineligible. Winners will be chosen at random from all correct and complete entries. International entries are accepted unless otherwise specified and will receive a digital e-book unless otherwise specified.
- Only correct and complete entries received through this website will be considered eligible. Odds of winning are dependent upon number of eligible entries received. Only one entry per person, please. Duplicate entries will be voided.
- Winner[s] will be notified by e-mail within 30 days of contest end date. Winner[s] then have 72 hours from the time the notification e-mail was sent (not received) to confirm with Lori Foster or her representative, or claim will be void and another winner will be selected.
- Any prize or prize notification returned to Lori Foster as undeliverable will result in a void claim and the awarding of that prize to an alternate winner.
- Sorry, no cash equivalent, substitutions, transfers, or assignments of prizes allowed. Lori will not be responsible for any defect or claimed defect in the prize.
- No purchase necessary. For contest or giveaways requiring an answer to a question, the answer can almost always be found on this website. And in the rare case of needing to look into an actual book, please utilize a local library as Lori’s books are regularly available through most library systems.
- Please note that while Lori does read all your entries, she is unable to respond personally to them.
- Neither Lori nor her web team shall be held responsible for any technical failures, misdirected or non-receipt of communications, or any other malfunctions of any kind (including but not limited to technical, hardware, software and internet problems) arising in the entry transmission, claiming of prize, or any other facet of this contest. Nor will Lori or her web team be held responsible for any damage to participant’s computer occasioned by participation in this contest/promotion or downloading any information necessary to participate in the promotion.
- Employees and contractors of any of Lori’s contracted (at the time of the contest’s duration) publishers, agents, and/or hired contractors (web design, publicists, etc) and affiliated companies and members of those employees’/contractors’ immediate families are not eligible.